Additional Information Requests
Together, we can work to control the increasing cost of health care and coverage by keeping accurate records for you and your family.
You may receive forms from us in the mail asking you for information. When you return the forms, you help us pay your claims correctly and quickly. Delayed or missing information may affect the payment of your claims.
We may request these types of information:
- If you have additional group health insurance (Coordination of Benefits).
- If you have Medicare (Medicare coordination).
- If you were injured at work (workers' compensation).
- If another party may be liable for your injuries (subrogation).
- If you have a dependent who is over the age of 18 (student verification).
- If you have a certificate of creditable coverage (pre-existing condition exclusion).
We value the privacy of your personal health information. We design the methods for sending us information to protect your privacy. These methods comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). If you choose to submit information through our website, rest assured that My Health Toolkit® is secure and will provide you with safe, fast access to your benefits information.
To learn more, download the Understanding Your Benefits and Controlling Health Care Costs brochure.
Need to update your Coordination of Benefits (COB) information? Fill out and submit the COB questionnaire online. First, log in to My Health Toolkit and go to the "Benefits" tab. Select "Other Health Insurance" and click the "Continue to Questionnaire" button, then follow the step-by-step instructions.