All you need is your computer or mobile device to see a doctor any time, day or night. During your video visit, the doctor will ask questions, answer questions, diagnose your symptoms and, if appropriate, call in a prescription to your local pharmacy.
What types of conditions can doctors treat?
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Bronchitis and other respiratory infections
- Sinus infections
- Ear infections
- Rashes and other skin irritations
- Urinary tract infections
- And more!
When should you use video visits?
- You need to see a doctor, but can’t fit it into your schedule
- Your doctor’s office is closed
- You feel too sick to drive
- You have children at home and don’t want to bring them with you
- You’re on business travel and stuck in a hotel room
Check your eligibility
Blue CareOnDemand is not included in all BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina health plans. To check your eligibility, log in to My Health Toolkit® and select the Resources tab. If the service is included with your plan, you will see “Blue CareOnDemand” listed under Tools.
Get started now!
There are two easy ways to use Blue CareOnDemand. Don’t wait until you’re sick. Create your user account now so it’s ready when you need it.
- From your computer, go to www.BlueCareOnDemandSC.com
- From your mobile phone or tablet, download the “Blue CareOnDemand” app for your Apple or Android device.
Blue CareOnDemand is not a replacement for your primary care doctor. You should continue scheduling office visits for regular checkups and preventive care. For true emergencies and life-threatening issues, go to the emergency room or call 911.