My Health Toolkit
We understand the importance of making the right health care decisions. These decisions affect the health of you and your family, and they impact your finances. That is why we created My Health Toolkit®.
My Health Toolkit is an online resource for tools and information to help you better manage your benefits, your treatment and financial decisions, and your wellness. Whether you need to locate an in-network doctor or want to research the cost of a specific surgery — My Health Toolkit has resources that can assist you.
As more power is placed in your hands to manage your health care benefits — we are here to help you every step of the way.
Manage Your Benefits
- Claims Summary — View claims status and an Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
- Eligibility and Benefits — Read about your benefits and coverage information and check your eligibility.
- Ask Customer Service — Send a secure message directly to the customer service area that handles your coverage for faster answers to your questions.
- Authorization Status — Verify your authorization status for inpatient and outpatient visits.
- Deductible and Out-of-Pocket Statuses — See how close you are to meeting your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum.
- Request a New ID Card
Make Informed Health Care Decisions
- Compare Hospital Quality — Choose the hospital that is right for you by comparing up to 10 facilities on the number of patients treated, complication rates, average lengths of stay for certain conditions and procedures, and more.
- Plan Comparison Tool — Compare which benefit plan is right for you and your family.
- Estimate Treatment Costs — Research average costs and days of treatment for specific medical conditions or procedures.
- Compare Drug Costs — Look up cost and consumer information regarding prescription drugs.
- Find a Doctor — Find a network doctor or hospital across the country and around the world.
Manage Health Care Financial Accounts
If you have a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), you can track your account balance, download forms and check claims status. With a Health Savings Account (HSA), you can view your balance, order checks, print statements, transfer funds and more. You will also find online contribution calculators that can help you plan for the coming year.
Improve Your Wellness
- Personal Health Record — A confidential, online tool providing a summary of all your health information, including doctors' visits, prescriptions, lab results and much more. You also can keep track of upcoming medical appointments and print a copy of your medical history. Additional features are available, based on your benefit plan.
- Personal Health Assessment — An online survey that helps identify risk factors and offers ways to improve your health based on your answers.
- Health Library — This feature offers medical information, health calculators, self-care channels and nutrition guides to help improve and protect your health status.
Take charge of your health care today. Log in to My Health Toolkit.
Please note: Not all members have access to all features of My Health Toolkit. Please check your benefit booklet or contact the benefits coordinator in your company’s Human Resources department for details.