Special Enrollment Periods
Open Enrollment has ended. However, you may be able to purchase a plan if you can provide documentation that you've experienced one of these Qualifying Life Events (QLE) in the past 60 days:
- Getting married or divorced
- Having or adopting a child
- Permanently moving to another area that offers new, Qualified Health Plan options
- Losing other health coverage (e.g., job termination, loss of eligibility for Medicaid or the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), expiration of COBRA coverage or a decertified health plan)
- Becoming a U.S. citizen
- Changes in income or household status that affect eligibility for a subsidy or cost-sharing reductions, if you already have Marketplace coverage
If you're eligible for an SEP, start shopping for a BlueEssentialsSM health plan.
Don't qualify? Consider a short-term health plan.