Heads Up: Enhancements Coming to Learning Management System (LMS)
We will transition to an improved Learning Management System on Sep. 21! The upgrade will modernize the learning experience and bring you the latest training tools to support your continued learning.
New features include:
- Ability to access the LMS from a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Expanded internet browser viewing capabilities
- Easier-to-use interface
- Simple online password reset tool
You will need to reset your password the first time you log into the LMS. Here is how to do so:
- Go to the new LMS URL: https://Learning-bcbssc.csod.com or from the Learning Management System link on this webpage.
- Choose Forgot Username or Password.
- Enter your National Producer’s Number. An email will be delivered to the address we have on file for you. From here you can reset your password and log in.
If you need assistance logging in, contact Agent.Training@bcbssc.com.
In Progress Training — Wrap Up!
It is important that you wrap up any in-progress training by close of business Sep. 19. If you do not, they will not transfer over.
All the courses that you completed or were registered for after Sep. 1, 2019 will appear in your LMS account by the end of September.
Please contact your Marketing Representative for more information.