2021 FFM Training for ACA Products Available
August 20, 2020
If you plan on selling 2021 BlueEssentials plans, there are three mandatory steps you must complete in order to receive commissions:
- Complete your Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) training, which is now available. Go here to take the training. This must be completed by Oct. 28.
- Verify your registration and training completion on the CMS website.
- Review the Compliance Attestation Form.
If you are not currently certified to sell BlueEssentials plans, you must complete product training. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-215-0281, option 1 for more information.
Product refresher options
We are offering opportunities for you to learn about new products, services and updates for 2021.
- Training courses for our 2021 product lines will be available on the Learning Management System (LMS) beginning Oct. 1.
- Fall Seminars - Join us at one of our annual agent seminars; details and registration coming soon!
Requests to transfer from one agency to another will be allowed based on the dates as follows:
- March 1 - Aug. 31: processing transfers are allowed however, all transfers are subject to line-of-business approval
- Sept. 1 - Feb. 28/29: processing transfers are not allowed
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
For questions or additional training information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-215-0281, option 1.
Please contact your Marketing Representative if you have any questions.