PLUS UP Your Medicare Supplement!
September 1, 2020
Introducing a new, exclusive offer just for blueCross medicare supplement members!
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Medicare Supplement members can add the new, Plus Endorsement to their plan starting Jan. 1, 2021.
The Plus Endorsement offers zero-cost and deep discounts on many health-related goods and services that NO OTHER Medicare Supplement carrier offers in South Carolina!
With the plus endorsement, a member receives:
- $0 telemedicine visits through Blue CareOnDemandSM
- $0 eye exams and $150 allowance for glasses or contacts.
- $0 copays on medical and personal trips (i.e. grocery store, hair salon and more!). Plus, 1 or 2 of their caregivers can ride with them!
- $0 hearing exam, $399 copay per aid, three follow-up visits for re-adjustments, and one-year’s supply of batteries
- $0 gym memberships and at-home fitness kits
- $100 annual credit towards health care essentials and over-the-counter products
Members can receive up to $8,000 in products and services for only $20 per month! Any current or new BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Medicare Supplement member has access to this benefit.
How to enroll your clients in the plus endorsement:
- New members: you can enroll on SalesConnect starting Oct. 1 for an effective date of Jan. 1, 2021.
- Existing members: you can complete and submit a paper application.
To learn more about the Plus Endorsement - click here for the sales brochure!
Please contact your Marketing Representative if you have any questions.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Agent Transfers Not Accepted (Sept 1, 2020 – Feb. 28, 2021)
- Fall Seminars (Oct. 14 and Oct. 15)