We are excited to announce our new career portal. We welcome you to view our current career opportunities.
If you applied for a position before Sept. 17, 2018, you will need to create a new profile to apply for positions.
What makes BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina the largest insurance company in South Carolina?
- Live Fearless – It is more than a slogan that we use in our TV commercials. It is a philosophy we embrace each day to give our customers peace of mind in knowing they can count on us to provide them with high quality service, security and stability.
- Career Opportunities – We offer personal and professional development in a variety of positions.
- Comprehensive Benefits – These are just some of the benefits for our full-time employees.
- Veterans Welcome – We value veterans. Your military service is your passport to a great new career with BlueCross. If you are a full-time employee in the National Guard or Reserves, we will even cover the difference in your pay if you are called to active duty.
- Community Involvement – We support many local community organizations such as the United Way, Habitat For Humanity, Harvest Hope, Families Helping Families and many more.
- Recruiting Events – Here is information regarding the upcoming recruiting events we will be attending.
People like you make BlueCross the largest insurance company in South Carolina!
We participate in E-Verify and comply with the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Here's more information.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and our subsidiary companies maintain a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in employment to promote employment opportunities for persons regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status. Additionally, as a federal contractor, the company maintains Affirmative Action programs to promote employment opportunities for minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in all phases of the employment process and to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com or call 800-288-2227, ext. 43172 with the nature of your request. We will make a determination regarding your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.