The Countdown to 2022 ACA Open Enrollment is ON!
September 1, 2021
RETURNING AGENTS ONLY! If you plan to sell 2022 BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina individual and family plans, there are three mandatory steps you must complete in order to receive commissions:
- Complete your Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) training, which is now available for returning agents. This training must be completed by Oct. 28.
- Go here to take the training
- New agent training has not yet been released by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). If you are a new agent or did not complete FFM training last year as a new agent, you will need to wait until the new agent training is released by CMS on the Agent and Broker Resource Page.
- Verify your registration and training completion on the CMS website.
- Review the Compliance Attestation Form.
Product Refresher Options
We are offering opportunities for you to learn about new products, services and updates for 2022.
- Training courses for our 2022 products will be available on the Learning Management System (LMS) in early October.
- Fall Seminars—Details and registration coming soon!
We allow requests to transfer from one agency to another annually as outlined below. The transfer window for 2021 has closed.
- March 1—Aug. 31: transfers are allowed, but subject to approval
- Sept. 1—Feb. 28/29: transfers are not allowed
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or additional training information, contact email@example.com or call