New Enrollment Platform for BlueCross ACA Plans!
October 22, 2021
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina is now offering Enhanced Direct Enrollment for Affordable Care Act plans to agents. Enhanced Direct Enrollment is available for use now for all BlueCross on-exchange enrollments.
There are many benefits to using Enhanced Direct Enrollment, including:
- Easy and fast quoting and enrollments
- Powerful shopping tools for new and renewing applications
- Easy process for renewing your clients
- Tracking your book of business directly in the tool
- Tracking post-enrollment follow ups
- Option to customize your own client-facing web page and link
First-time use registration instructions
We have developed a step by step registration guide for getting your account setup. You can download it here. Your individual marketing representative can also assist.
Important log in information:
Logging in for the first time and beyond is easy!
- Use the email address we have on file with you and add "+SC" before the @ symbol in your email address. For example, John.Smith+SC@agency.com.
- First-time users will need to reset their password and follow the prompts to create a secure password.
This information is also outlined in the registration guide linked here and above.
Training available on Oct. 26 at 2 p.m.!
We will host a virtual training session on October 26 at 2:00 p.m. Click here to join the WebEx.
Need assistance? Have questions?
Please contact your individual marketing representative.