The Countdown to 2022 ACA Open Enrollment Is ON!
October 6, 2021
Are you ready?
If you are a new agent or did not complete Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) training last year as a new agent, and plan on selling 2022 BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Individual and Family plans, there are four mandatory steps you must complete in order to receive commissions:
- Complete your FFM training, which is now available for returning agents. This training must be completed by Oct. 28.
- Verify your registration and training completion on the CMS website.
- Review the Compliance Attestation Form
- Review the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards located at the bottom of the Tools and Resources page
If you are not currently certified to sell BlueCross Individual and Family plans, you must complete product training. Please contact email@example.com or call 855-215-0281, option 1 for more information.
The FFM opened training for returning agents earlier this month. Click here to view that message.
Product refresher options
We are offering opportunities for you to learn about new products, services and updates for 2022.
- Training courses for our 2022 products will be available on the Learning Management System (LMS) in early October.
- Fall seminars - Details and registration coming soon!
We allow requests to transfer from one agency to another annually as outlined below. The transfer window for 2021 has closed.
- March 1 - Aug. 31: Transfers are allowed, but subject to approval.
- Sept. 1 - Feb. 28: Transfers are not allowed.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact your Marketing Representative if you have any questions.