What's New with Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA)
April 29, 2021
We have simplified our administrative process for all ICHRA accounts! This new process will begin May 1 and will help you streamline your ICHRA business to open the door for more.
Here's What you Need to Know
- Simplified enrollment:
- Groups will now use the new enrollment spreadsheet to request a quote and use the same spreadsheet to continue with the member enrollment.
- Election forms will now only be required for members who are electing ICHRA
- Welcome and fulfillment letters:
- Groups will now receive a welcome notice detailing premiums and ICHRA contributions and an outline of drafts and requests for approval to draft.
- They will also receive a fulfillment notice letting them know when set up has been completed, outlining the drafting of payments and explaining how to add and term members.
- This will replace implementation calls.
- Members will now have the option for direct deposit
- New funding reports will allow employers to track contributions
- One point of contact for all ICHRA group submissions and questions: Enrollment.Accruehealth@bcbssc.com.
Log into Storefront to access new forms along with updated marketing materials.
We are hosting a training session on May 13 at 3:00 p.m. to give you a deeper look into the new process for ICHRA. Click here to add to your calendar!
Please contact your marketing representative if you have any questions or need more information about this new process.