2022 GeoBlue Webinar Coming in May
May 3, 2022
Join us and GeoBlue Sales Director Jill Cappelli to learn more about international health insurance trends and opportunities to ensure your customers have proper coverage when traveling abroad. The 2022 GeoBlue Webinar will be held May 19 at 10 a.m.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Current international travel trends and how international health insurance can grow your business
- GeoBlue’s product offerings for individuals and families, including short-term health plans for single trips and multiple trips, and long-term health plans for living and working abroad
- How to get appointed to sell GeoBlue and the resources that GeoBlue provides so you can start selling and making commission
GeoBlue plans include:
- Coverage for medically necessary COVID-19 testing and treatment.*
- Flexible cancellation policy if travel plans suddenly change.
- Trip interruption protection.**
- Coverage for individuals up to age 95 and $1 million in claims.
- Global TeleMDTM (telemedicine services) that connects members to doctors by phone or video anywhere in the world.
- Digital tools to help members connect with providers, communicate in the native language and more.
- Medically necessary evacuation and repatriation services and coordination.
- 24/7/365 service and assistance.
GeoBlue is part of the BlueCross BlueShield family, which means your clients can trust that they will have access to one of the largest global provider networks backed by exceptional service.
Please contact your marketing representative if you have questions or need more information.
GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC (Worldwide Services Insurance Agency, LLC in California and New York), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association: made available in cooperation with Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies in select service areas. Coverage is provided under insurance policies underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.