2023 FFM Training for ACA Products Now Available
August 25, 2022
If you are a new agent or did not complete Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) Training last year as a new agent, and plan on selling 2023 BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Individual and Family plans, there are four mandatory steps you must complete in order to receive commissions:
- Complete your FFM training, which is now available for returning agents. You must complete this trainig by by Oct. 28. Go to the CMS Enterprise Portal to take the training.
- Verify your registration and training completion on the CMS website.
- Review the Compliance Attestation Form.
- Review the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards located at the bottom of the Tools and Resources page.
If you are not currently appointed to sell BlueCross Individual and Family plans and wish to be, please contact Agent.Appointment@bcbssc.com.
Product Refresher Options
We are offering opportunities for you to learn about new products, services and updates for 2022.
- Training courses for our 2023 products will be available on the Learning Management System (LMS) in mid-October.
- Fall Seminars – Details and registration coming soon!
We allow requests to transfer from one agency to another annually as detailed below.
- March 1 – Sept. 1: Transfers are allowed, but subject to approval.
- Sept. 1 – Feb. 28: Transfers are not allowed.
For additional information related to transfers, please contact Agent.Appointment@bcbssc.com.