Expanded Benefits for Chamber Small Groups (2 – 50) Lives
February 10, 2022
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina is partnering with South Carolina chambers to give small business employers MORE options for their employees!
Chamber small group members get MORE access to exclusive health benefits, discounts and a no-cost vision and dental program when enrolling in one of BlueCross' trio of existing products, which includes the following:
1. Individual coverage health reimbursement arrangements (ICHRAs)
Chamber members receive a 60 percent savings on administrative fees with no minimums!
2. Chamber BlueMeasureSM level funded plans (for groups of 10 – 50 lives)
- Members get Blue RewardsSM and can earn up to $150 per year for completing wellness activities, like getting their flu shot or annual wellness exams and taking part in telehealth visits.
- Rewards are loaded onto a prepaid Visa® card to use toward out-of-pocket costs on covered medical services. Because Visa is an independent company, Visa will be responsible for all financial services related to these cards.
3. Business BlueEssentialsSM plans
There are 38 plan options with access to the Preferred Blue® network.
Wait, there is even MORE!
We are introducing Chamber Plus, a discount and reimbursement program for vision and dental services available only to chamber small groups enrolled in any BlueCross health plan.
VSP® Advantage Exam Plus plan
- $20 copay for annual exams
- 20 percent off lenses, frames and sunglasses
- 15 percent off contacts
Dental reimbursement program
- No network — visit any dentist
- Biannual exams, $30 reimbursement per exam
- Biannual cleanings, $30 reimbursement per cleaning
How do I get started?
To access Chamber Plus and all the additional benefits through the chamber partnership, you can submit the group using your chamber agent writing code and include the name of the chamber.
Where can I find marketing materials?
Brochures can be found on Storefront under 2022 Marketing Materials, or you can download a digital copy.
Please contact your marketing representative if you have questions or for more information.
VSP is an independent company that administers vision benefits on behalf of BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina.