Introducing a New Quoting and Enrollment Platform for BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Medicare Products
April 14, 2022
Starting next month, you will see a new and improved way to quote and enroll your clients in BlueCross Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement and Part D plans. The new system will replace SalesConnect.
There are many features and benefits to this new platform, including:
- A streamlined enrollment process and one-stop shopping destination.
- The ability to track quotes, leads and enrollments.
- The option to send electronic applications and a scope of appointment via email or text.
- The ability to keep track of your members' drugs, pharmacies and doctors.
- The capability to import prescription drugs from Medicare.gov.
- A personalized shopping link to send to prospective members.
Important: Saving in-progress quotes
It is important to save any in-progress quotes from SalesConnect to your computer before April 30, 2022. After this date, you will no longer be able to retrieve quotes you had in progress.
Accessing the new platform
You can access the new platform through My Business Manager. Use one of these two options:
- Quote and Enroll for Medicare Advantage and PDP Plans
- Quote and Enroll for Medicare Supplement Plans
Have questions? Contact your individual marketing representative.