Resources for Groups With 2–50 Employees
Does your company have between two and 50 employees enrolled in a group health plan through BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina? If so, these resources may come in handy.
Ready to go paperless? Blue e-Bill lets you make and manage premium payments quickly, accurately and securely – all online. With this web-based payment system, you can:
- View invoices as soon as they’re available.
- Create multiple user profiles. Each can have varying levels of access.
- Let users access the platform simultaneously from different locations.
- Search and sort up to 12 months of invoices.
- Make payments via ACH draft.
- Review payments.
- Create, schedule and run reports on invoices.
- Export invoice data and reports to Excel or other spreadsheet program.
- Print invoices and payment stubs.
Just log in, view your invoice online and pay with your preferred billing method. It's that easy.
Small Group Administrative Coordinator’s Guide
This guide is a valuable reference to assist you in managing your small group policy. It includes useful information about:
- Communicating with us
- Using our secure online tools
- Managing and updating employee records
- Enrollment and billing
- Supplemental plan options
Refer to the Small Group Administrative Coordinator's Guide any time you want to learn more about working with us.