Chamber Blue Plans
Is your business eligible for Chamber BlueSM?
If your business is a chamber member, or if you’re thinking of becoming a chamber member, you may be eligible to enroll your employees in one of our Chamber Blue health plans.
Chamber Blue plans are available to companies with 51 or more employees. There are 48 unique plan designs, offering an array of options so eligible employers can find one that suits their needs. Here are just some of the features:
- Plans may include health savings accounts (HSAs) or health reimbursement accounts (HRAs) to encourage members to take an active role in making choices about their health care.
- All plans are fully insured, so employers don’t take on any claims cost risk.
- Plans include the enhanced office visit copay. It now includes coverage for minor office surgeries, diagnostic X-rays and lab services performed in the doctor’s office.
- A chiropractic coverage rider is included.
- Blue CareOnDemandSM is available on all plans.
- All plans include a $500 sustained health benefit to cover additional preventive services.
Chamber Blue health plans also come with access to the Preferred Blue® network — the largest network of health care providers and facilities in South Carolina — plus coverage options for members living or traveling beyond the borders of our state.