File a Claim
Use the forms in this section to file claims for:
Use these forms to file claims for medical services:
If your plan includes coverage for dental services, use these forms to file claims:
If your plan includes coverage for vision services, you may need one of these forms to file your claims:
Many of our plans include pharmacy and prescription drug benefits. If yours does, you’ll save money at the point of purchase when you use a network pharmacy.
There may be times when you need to file a claim. Examples include:
- You paid 100 percent for a covered medication.
- You didn’t show your member ID when you filled a prescription.
- You filled a prescription for a covered medication at a non-participating pharmacy.
In these cases, use the Prescription Drug Claim Form.
If you regularly take medication, you may also want to look into our mail-order service. With this benefit, you can order up to a 90-day supply of your prescriptions. Use the Prescription Drug Mail Service Form.
When filing a Medicare Supplement claim, follow these steps:
- Write your BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina ID number on your Medicare Summary Notice.
- Make a copy of all pages and mail them to us at:
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
Consumer Products, AF-525
P.O. Box 100133
Columbia, SC 29202-3133
Medicare prescription drug claims
If your Medicare Supplement policy has prescription drug coverage (Plans H and I), please send us copies of your drug receipts or a printout from your pharmacy. Include your BlueCross ID number. Mail these items to us at the above address.