My Health Toolkit
Check your coverage
You can log in to your account through the secure My Health Toolkit website, or download the mobile app. You’ll be able to:
- View and share your digital ID card.
- Check the status of your claims.
- See what's covered by your health plan.
- Find an in-network doctor or other health care provider.
- See how close you are to meeting your deductible or out-of-pocket limit.
- And more!
Manage financial accounts
If you have a health savings account (HSA), flexible spending account (FSA) or health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) through AccrueHealth, you can use My Health Toolkit to view account balances and more.
Access tools and resources
At times, everyone needs a little help managing their health — and their health insurance benefits. My Health Toolkit has tools and resources to assist you.
- Connect with wellness programs and resources, such as health coaching.
- Use the Find Care tool to locate health care providers and facilities, and get cost estimates, where applicable.
- Compare health plans to find the benefits that fit your needs.
- Learn more about prescription medications and options that can help you save money.
Registering for My Health Toolkit is easy. And you can log in from anywhere at any time.
Download the My Health Toolkit app
With the My Health Toolkit mobile app, you’ll always have your benefits information with you. To download this free app, search for My Health Toolkit in the App Store or Google Play.
Once you download the app, simply use the same username and password as you do to login through the website.
Everything you need to manage your benefits – right at your fingertips
My Health Toolkit® links you with all the tools you need to manage your benefits. It’s your single secure source for information about your specific insurance plan.
This page contains links that lead to third party websites. Those parties are solely responsible for the contents and privacy policies on their sites.