Our medical policies include evidence-based treatment guidelines and address common medical situations. You can review our medical policies online any time. Please keep in mind that:
- These policies aren’t medical advice and do not guarantee results or outcomes.
- These policies may change to stay up to date with current research and a posted policy may not reflect a recent change.
- These policies are shared for information only, but the health plan decides how they apply.
- These policies address situations that occur frequently and some situations may warrant further individual review.
- These policies may include services that are not covered under a specific health plan, so always verify eligibility and benefits.