Having technical difficulties with My Provider Enrollment Portal? Be sure to view the manual, frequently asked questions, or the Understanding My Provider Enrollment Portal bulletin to see if you can locate your answer.
Note: Use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome to access the portal.
If you need further assistance, please contact the provider education team using the request form.
Please review the following to ensure your inquiry is being routed to the appropriate area:
- For enrollment questions on cases submitted through the portal (status, missing documentation, etc.), submit a case comment within the case and someone from the enrollment team will assist.
- For enrollment questions on applications or forms submitted through our historical processes (fax or email), contact the enrollment team at 800-868-2510, option 5 or use one of the available contact forms under the Provider Enrollment section of the website.
- For authorizations, benefits, claims, or eligibility questions, use My Insurance ManagerSM or contact the appropriate phone number on the back of the member's identification card.
- For assistance with My Insurance Manager contact your provider education representative.
- For assistance with My Remit Manager, contact the electronic date interchange (EDI) services team at EDI.Services@bcbssc.com.